The internal combustion counterbalance forklift truck is a piece of commonly used warehouse equipment that can conduct loading and unloading, stacking and short-distance transport of pallet goods. With over 30 years forklift trucks manufacturing experience, we can now provide the internal combustion engine powered counterbalance forklift truck with the rated capacity ranging from 1T to 25T. Apart from the standard configuration, the truck can also be provided with different kinds of masts and attachments for option. In addition, we can also meet customer’s other special requirements.
Hangcha is an experienced internal combustion counterbalance forklift truck manufacturer in China. We also provide counterbalance electric forklift, pallet stacker, pallet truck, empty container handler, and much more.
- The internal combustion counterbalance forklift truck is equipped with the dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system and the energy-saving lighting system, ensuring low fuel consumption, high working efficiency and reduced operating cost.
- It utilizes a lineup of powerful engines with low discharge of hazardous substances. For example, all our applied diesel engines are in line with EU exhaust emission standard of stage-III. In addition, the whole truck is constructed with environment friendly materials, providing long service life and clean working environment.
- The forklift adopts improved shock absorber, compound engine damper and full floating power train, thus ensuring comfortable and easy operation.
- This carefully designed truck provides easy inspection and maintenance, which helps to reduce the downtime and cost, as well as enhance reliability. For example, the two-piece floorboard can be easily lifted and removed for wide open access to the power train.
- The vehicle is available in optional wet-disc brake system and other auxiliary parts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions”